I started running 2.5 years ago. I quickly found that I was completely out of shape-physically, emotionally, spiritually. As I continued to transition from a walk to a jog, then to a run, I have found that I am becoming more fit in all areas of my life. I have found that God ministers to me in a wonderful way when I am out on the road. It is my prayer, that in some crazy way, He will use my journey to encourage you to run the race of life with Him, as well. Giddy up!
Still Running!
New location. New roads. New lessons.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Healing
Post surgery update. I have 4 one inch incisions on my abdomen and some very sore tummy muscles. I am missing a once integral part of my body, but am thankful that it is gone. I was so blessed to have such an amazing medical team at Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Hagar, as well as all of the other docs and nurses were just wonderful, caring, informative, kind and attentive. The healing has begun. My dear husband has helped immensely! Since my mom was not able to make it, Mike has had the unique opportunity to do all the things my mom usually does when she would come to help, whether it was post baby or post surgery. God has surrounded our family with some pretty amazing people who are helping with meals and entertaining the kids. Truly, we are blessed and our cup runneth over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment