I started running 2.5 years ago. I quickly found that I was completely out of shape-physically, emotionally, spiritually. As I continued to transition from a walk to a jog, then to a run, I have found that I am becoming more fit in all areas of my life. I have found that God ministers to me in a wonderful way when I am out on the road. It is my prayer, that in some crazy way, He will use my journey to encourage you to run the race of life with Him, as well. Giddy up!
Still Running!
New location. New roads. New lessons.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Lesson learned
You kow that you have done a decent job in parenting when your 10 year old daughter hits a tower of legos with her brother's giganto blowup bat, pops a hole in it, is told she has to hand over her giganto blowup bat to her brother to replace the one she ruined, and she runs to find the 3m packing tape to patch the hole, makes the repair, and both bats are saved!!!! 3m tape rocks! MK and her problem solving skills rock! Life lesson for the kids- learned. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment