I started running 2.5 years ago. I quickly found that I was completely out of shape-physically, emotionally, spiritually. As I continued to transition from a walk to a jog, then to a run, I have found that I am becoming more fit in all areas of my life. I have found that God ministers to me in a wonderful way when I am out on the road. It is my prayer, that in some crazy way, He will use my journey to encourage you to run the race of life with Him, as well. Giddy up!
Still Running!
New location. New roads. New lessons.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Chaos? No...peace.
So tonight at dinner, my running partners (husband, 2 kids) were just belly laughing over fighting over slices of yummy french bread, trying to bite their left ear while patting their left shoulder w/ their right hand, and popping balled up napkins across the room. Chaos! I am thankful that Runner #2 is out of the madness of amazon.com and that laughter fills our home once again. I love the silliness of it all (though I can't let them know that, my reputation would be ruined:))! I am also thankful that #2 was also able to make it to almost all of Ian's basketball games. That would have never happened a year ago. Am I still nervous about the uncertainty of the job market and the ability for Mike to find a new position? Some. But I am also filled with the indescribable peace that only Jesus can give, knowing that we are EXACTLY where we are suppose to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, Darc. Good idea. I've been thinking about doing a blog, but I'm afraid I either a) wouldn't keep up with it, or b)write too much. It's good to read about your walk with Jesus again. I've missed you on FB.
ReplyDeleteLove you, girl.
H&D