I started running 2.5 years ago. I quickly found that I was completely out of shape-physically, emotionally, spiritually. As I continued to transition from a walk to a jog, then to a run, I have found that I am becoming more fit in all areas of my life. I have found that God ministers to me in a wonderful way when I am out on the road. It is my prayer, that in some crazy way, He will use my journey to encourage you to run the race of life with Him, as well. Giddy up!
Still Running!
New location. New roads. New lessons.
Friday, February 26, 2010
The day started with a little glimmer of sunshine over the horizion. Finally! The days are getting longer and I can see spring just around the corner. It has been just over a week since Lent started. I have learned 3 lessons: 1-I think about chocolate way to much!, 2-I often seek man's praise more than the praise of God, 3-When I make Jesus "little," or more like me, it is only to justify my actions, motives, and thoughts. So, these 3 idols (chocolate, praise of man, and self) need to be cast down and burned. It will be tough to throw them into the fire. I wonder if I could just melt the chocolate and dip a few strawberries in it:)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment