I started running 2.5 years ago. I quickly found that I was completely out of shape-physically, emotionally, spiritually. As I continued to transition from a walk to a jog, then to a run, I have found that I am becoming more fit in all areas of my life. I have found that God ministers to me in a wonderful way when I am out on the road. It is my prayer, that in some crazy way, He will use my journey to encourage you to run the race of life with Him, as well. Giddy up!
Still Running!
New location. New roads. New lessons.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
entering new territory
OK- So I am a little behind the times, but slowly, I am gaining. After giving up Facebook for Lent, I have found that there is therapy in jotting down my thoughts. So here it goes. I hope you will enjoy going on this journey with me. I do not guarantee humor in every post, nor do I promise there will always be blue skies. I do promise a transparent sharing of what God is teaching me about Him, as well as myself and this crazy, beautiful, fallen world that we live in. So lace up those running shoes and let's run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment